Monday, October 29, 2007

Saturday Showers

On Saturday we had two showers. In the morning my mom, my sister-in-law and I threw a bridal shower for my cousin Justin's fiance, Emily. We had a lot of fun and we really enjoyed Emily's stories....Map Quest sent them down a gravel road to my parents house and they came across a flock (its probably called something else) of turkeys and they flipped out. She is from Chicago so this was something she definitely wasn't used to so it was funny to listen to her tell the story. And the stories about Justin adjusting to Chicago.....he definitely takes after his dad and will talk to anyone! Anways....sorry, I guess you had to be there!

Here is a pic of Emily (left) and her sister Samantha. Sorry...my camera doesn't take good indoor pics.


Then at night we had a couples baby shower for our friends Brent and Candace. I went to grade school with Candace and grew up with Brent so they have me to thank for setting them up! :o)Now they have a little one on the way in December. It was a lot of fun to catch up with the old South Olive group. Brian was quite the trooper playing the games...he had never been to a couples shower before so now he finally got to experience what us woman do! :o)

Here are the guys trying to figure out what kind of baby food they are looking at.

Candace and Brent checking out a blanket that Jen made for them (yes, we her nickname is Martha). :o) She is making curtains for my living room and nursery right now...I can't wait to get them!

No comments: