Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy, busy boy

"Why you looking at me?" The never ending battle of destroying the kitchen. :)

Friday afternoon Carter headed up north with Eric and Kate and the girls to their cottage. Brian and I left after my jewelry party on Friday night. We had a GREAT weekend up north. So much fun and beautiful weather. Here we are enjoying some lunch. The flies were pretty bad but I will take those over mosquitos!

We took a lot of paddle boat rides and a few kayak rides. The lake is so clean and nice and quant.

Uncle Eric helping build sandcastles.
Playing on the raft with my favorite cousins.

Monday Liam came over to play for the day. Kathy was kind enough to lend me her double stroller so we went to the park. Liam enjoyed his first ride on a big swing!

I can't get over how sticken cute he is and he was such a good baby.


While Liam was napping I took out Carter's new sand and water table. The neighbor girls came over to play too. Definitely worth the money...he played by it for an hour and loved it.

Then it was time to try out the sprinkler ball...definitely loved this too!

4 comments:

The Busscher Family... said...

So funny Kel..I just bought a water table for Jackson too and he is loving it as well! Jackson's isn't quite as fancy as Carter's though :) Fun, Fun!!

Jessica said...

Hey Kelly were did you get that water/sand table? I would love to get one for Chase.

Meeuwsens said...

I ordered the sand/water table from Sam's Club website...everywhere else it is $80and I could get it shipped for free and with tax it only came to $55 from Sams. Great deal!

Jessica said...

Thanks Kelly!!!!