Friday, February 26, 2010

A new look

Probably for over a year now Brian has been asking to get curtains above the kitchen window and to paint the entry way. So, my mother-in-law said she had this week free to paint so Jen and I were off to JoAnns last Friday to pick out some fabric and paint. By 3:30 on Friday she had the curtains done! I LOVE them and they add so much to our kitchen. Tuesday my mother-in-law came over and painted the entry way. Jen and I picked the yellow/mustard color out of the curtains for the paint. The walls were tan/gray (as seen as above). I LOVE the outcome of the paint...gives our entry way a nice fresh look.

Thank you to my talented mother-in-law and best friend for doing all the work!!! :) I am at least good for support, right? ha, ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. My husband keeps asking me to buy/get/have someone make curtains for above our kitchen sink. Yours are so cool. You know what else? We recently painted out kitchen mustard!!