Monday, April 12, 2010

The countdown is on!

Just two more weeks til baby #2 arrives! I haven't put much on the blog about this pregnancy so I thought I was due for a post. I had my 38 week appt. today and I am dialated to 1.5 and about 50% thinned so nothing much happening and the Dr. said he will probably see me next week. Carter came 8 days early so it is hard knowing what will happen this time. The heartbeat with this baby has been anywhere between 140 and 160 so it's hard saying what this one will be! Dr. G. says a boy and that's what I think too...a lot of others think girl so we will find out in a few weeks...I am definitely getting anxious! I am NOT into belly pics but thought I probably should post a picture of me for those of you I don't see often.

Amazingly I have only gained 13 lbs. this pregnancy....the Dr. wasn't concerned and said he was impressed actually. I am measuring a few centimeters small but I typically did with Carter too. I am definitely starting to get uncomfortable and am sporting some lovely cankles so I am ready! Well, that is, AFTER my hair appt. on Wednesday...then I will be officially ready! Brian laughs but hey...a girl needs to look good, right?

No comments: