Monday, April 19, 2010

Trying to get out of a rut

I feel like for some time now (probably a few years!!) that each week I find myself making the same meals and with working part time it's hard to come home and quick whip something up before Brian gets home. So I headed over to my favorite recipe site, www.kraftrecipes.com, and headed over to the 1 bag, 5 dinners section and printed off a couple weeks. The first week I did Bag 4 under Chicken and Pork and last week/this week I am doing Bag 3 under Chicken and Beef. I was suprised as to how much of the ingredients I already had in the house and it definitely made me make some recipes I have not tried before. So far it's been very satifsifying to hear how much Brian has enjoyed them and I even overheard him telling others about some things we have tried. Yeah! So I encourage you to check it out or visit my friend Kathy's blog....she often posts some yummy, easy recipes as well!

No comments: