Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was a beautiful and busy day.  Brian quick snapped a picture of me with the kiddos after church...love you to pieces my cutie pies and so proud to be your mama!
Then we headed to Mike and Kim's for lunch.  Miss Jade with Grandpa Jim.
The best pic we could get with the mamas and the kiddos.
My mom with her kids.
After naps I woke up to find my yard full of people for a photo shoot!  Our friend from Amy Marie Photography was taking pics of the neighbors and quick snapped a few of me and Jade (we were the only ones awake yet).  :)
 For dinner we headed to mom and dad Meeuwsen.  Grandpa Cliff took the kids for a dinghy ride after dinner.  We love having our nieces back in Michigan!
 The best pic we could get of Grandma Karen with the grand kids.  Headless Carter...always full of it!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful mothers in our lives!  They do so much for us!

No comments: