Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party #2

Last night we had the Top Christmas party (Brian's mom's side). Brian had a severe stomach ache so unfortunately we didn't stick around to long.

Here are the cousins/2nd cousins...hard to get a good pic but they did pretty good. If I could combine all the ones I took I am sure I would have a perfect one!

Daddy checking to see how Carter's sweater will look on him. I love it!

And of course Carter was way more into the bows than the gifts. :)
And can I have a pity party for myself? I never knew my back had so many muscles...it is so SORE from shoveling the driveway yesterday. OOWWWEEE! Last year I could at least use the pregnancy excuse!

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The VanderZwaags said...

kind of sounds like my day...I can totally relate! Hope you are on the couch with Brian waiting on you! I would hate for you to do more to your back!! :)

Sorry about the comment that I deleted! I'm telling you...one of those days!

Wilson said...

Hi Kelly,
We liked the game. Thanks for getting it.
Hope Brian and your aching muscles are feeling better today.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Margo