Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Christmas as a Family


Tonight we went to church and then my mom and dad came over to take some pics of us in front of our tree.
We also opened up our stockings. Since Carter will be spoiled by everyone we just did a few gifts. Here he is digging into them. He couldn't quite figure it out so we had to help a little.

Here is his favorite gift. A new taggie blanket made by Cara. I LOVE it and as you can see Carter was SO EXCITED about...it was so funny. It's so cute and has his name embroidered on it. She does such great work. I also have 2 diaper bags and a purse made by her.

And I love the tradition of familes all getting new PJs for Christmas so we opened ours up and put them on. Aren't Brian's pants cool? I think they are!
We then finished up the night with this dessert....yum! Bobbie Jo made it when we were over last month and it was awesome so I had to make it!
Thanks mom and dad for coming over! And we wish everyone a blessed day with friends and family tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Rotman's said...

He's such a little cutie. I love the excitement in his eyes with the blankie. It's cool too that he actually looks like he was wanting to rip into the presents. Kolter wanted nothing to do with it. Looks like you guys had a great 1st Christmas with Carter.