Monday, June 7, 2010

Another child blessed by God

Yesterday we had the privelege of welcoming Trey into the family of God by having him baptized. As you can see there were a LOT of little ones being baptized...it was quite entertaining! This picture Jen took CRACKS me up b/c obviously something funny was said so it's cute to see everyone's reaction.
After church we had lunch at mom and dad Meeuwsen's house with our families.
Instead of a cake I decided to make cupcakes. When I was making them my BFF Kathy told me to make little flags for them...brilliant! Within minutes I created these, printed them and assembled them. And thanks to my other BFF Jen for letting me borrow her stand. Life is good with my two creative and talented friends! :)

Four generations on my side. Grandma DeJonge is the only grandparent I have left.


My two little men. We look forward to raising you as wonderful followers of Jesus! It's amazing how much they know at two already. Carter repeats our prayers when eating, knows that we read a Bible story before bedtime and sing Jesus Loves Me. So precious!


Comparison picture of the boys in their baptism outfit.


Carter was baptized on June 8, 2008.

1 comment:

Kath said...

The cupcakes look great Kel....so cute!!