Friday, January 27, 2012

Pretty pretty princess

I always knew that if I had a little girl that she would have pretty pierced ears. I didn't think Brian would be okay with it and honestly had plans to just do it one day but then it got brought up at Christmas and he was game for it! When I was little I remember my mom taking me at least a couple of times and I would leave crying and not get it done so I knew I didn't want to have to go through that with Jade! So last Friday night we were going to go to Rivertown as a family but the roads were really bad so instead my mom and I went Saturday morning (Brian was glad he got out of it b/c he didn't want to see his little girl in pain).

Here is the before picture. Jade was actually belly laughing at the lady....it was hilarious. The whole store was laughing! She obviously didn't know what was coming!
Ah...neither of us too sure (don't mind the horrible picture of me...I had to shut my eyes). She didn't do them both at once b/c little ones move to much but she did the second one so quick I didn't even know she was done.
Ah...all done and hardly any tears. She probably cried for 30 seconds and was fine. My mom admitted she was glad she was along b/c she can honestly say it wasn't bad at all. The worst part was all the people watching!
A close up of her pretty pink earrings...so far they haven't bugged her a bit and look great. Carter says now she is starting to look like me. :)

No comments: