Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Baby Update

I forgot to post about the most important thing! Yesterday I had my 18 week appt. and all looked good. The heartbeat was 150 (no guessing what this baby is) and all else looked good. I gained back the 2 lbs. I lost so I am still at a net gain of zero which was fine by me and was fine with the Dr. as well. On the 19th I get to go in for my 20 week ultrasound so we are really excited for that!

Oh and congrats to Mark and Vicki on the birth of their new baby girl, Alyssa Joy! Hopefully there are some pics up on their blog soon. We are excited to see her!

2 comments:

jodi said...

Glad to hear that all is looking well - I can't believe you're almost halfway!

Teresa said...

Happy to hear that everything looked good. Looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound. It was fun to see you at the Young Life dinner.