Saturday, July 31, 2010

A plug for MOPS


So some of you with young kiddos may have been invited to the MOPS Facebook page...reason being is that our church, Community Reformed in Zeeland, is starting a MOPS group this fall and I am on the steering committee and my job is Publicity! So I created a blog and Facebook page. :) I have never been to a MOPS group anywhere else so this is all new to me but I am SUPER excited about it. I think it will be a great 'out' for moms to meet other moms from our church and the community and to share our experiences and learn some new mom tips. So please check out the MOPS blog or find us on Facebook!

Unfortunately I am going to miss out on the Open House in September b/c I am going to be in DC for work but you will see me at the first meeting. Hope to see you girls and your kiddos there!

If you have any questions let me know! Everyone with little kids (not in school) are invited!

No comments: