Monday, May 2, 2011

Stats

More for my own personal reference as I turn this blog into a book I wanted to jot down Carter and Trey's three year and one year stats. Last week we headed to the Dr. and at first I told myself I could do it alone but then last minute asked Brian to come with me. With the boys being so busy and since the appt. was for both boys I was sure glad he came! And it's literally across the street from ZFS so no inconvenience there!


Anyway, Carter weighed 35 lbs. and was 37.75 inches tall. He was in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th for height. He passed all the 'tests' the Dr. did with him with flying colors and is right on track and healthy! He did have to get a booster for one of his vaccines so it was definitely nice to have daddy with b/c I wasn't expecting that! I do have to share two funny things he said lately that just cracked us up. At dinner the other night I was asking him what letter Carter started with, Trey, daddy, etc. and then I said Kelly, which I wasn't sure he knew. NO joke he said umm...P...M....S. :) Had NO clue what he was saying but unfortunately daddy agreed! Ha, ha...he wasn't sure why we were laughing so hard. Then on the way to church that night he wanted to take his cell phone and he flips it open and says, "Hi, my name is Carter. Do you have a Bible in your house? " I think we have an evangelist on our hands! I have to say his favorite book lately is definitely the Bible...he could sit for hours and read stories and most mornings he is reading it in his bed when he gets up....so precious!



Then on to our little Trey man. Aka 'baby'. He weighed 20 lbs. and was 29.5 inches. 10th percentile for weight and between the 25th and 50th for height. He definitely doesn't seem that little to me! He had to get 4 shots and was right on track as well but unfortunately is on his 3rd diff. med for his ear infection that he can't seem to get rid of. No talk of tubes yet...hoping this med works!




Both of our boys are definitely little cuddle bugs. They both suck their fingers; Carter his middle two on his left hand and Trey his thumb on his right hand. They love to have their blankies in hand and it's crazy but both their favs are from our good friend Martha, so the pressure is on for baby #3 Marth! Every night Carter tells me, "I always like to cuddle with my mommy." And I LOVE it. They both fight over my lap but I'll take it and I love to snuggle! Going to have to grow a 3rd leg for baby #3! They are truly the most amazing blessings in our lives and we are looking forward to adding another to add to these busy boys!

No comments: