Monday, May 23, 2011

It's a GIRL!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and were thrilled and surprised to see that baby #3 is a GIRL!! The baby looked healthy and it always amazes me all the fine details you can see. The baby was very active and the tech had to work for her money (may have had to do with the smarties I ate beforehand :)) but she got all the pictures she needed. Since this baby was a surprise and our miracle baby, as we like to say, we thought my due date was Oct. 15 but she measured with a due date of Oct. 6 so we shall see if Dr. G. changes my due date or not. Carter is so excited to tell people that he is having a baby sister and I showed him the ultrasound pictures and he said, "Aw, she's so cute mom." :)

1 comment:

The Busscher Family... said...

YIPPEE!! We are SO SO SO excited and thrilled for you guys!! There is something so unique and special about daughters :) Plus...now Lydia will have a little playmate too!! Love you!