Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beautiful country side wedding

A few weekends ago we headed over to Saginaw for my cousin Matt and his fiance Molly's wedding. It was a perfect day for an outdoor wedding and everything about it was so cool. As you can see my cousin Matt has a twin brother, Nick, standing to the right. I grew up right next door to these guys and babysat them for several summers.

The awesome cupcake tower.
The beautiful bride and groom. The guys from our side of the family that attended--cousin Dan, brother Mike, Brian, my Uncle Vern (my mom's brother) and my dad.


Family pic. My brother Mike trying to look macho....sorry Mike, you didn't look normal in any pictures! Ha, ha.
Thanks to Tim and Jen for taking the boys overnight. It was nice to get away for a bit!

No comments: