Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Dr.'s Appt.

Brian and I headed to GR today with Carter for his heart murmur appt. All went really well besides a LOT of sitting and waiting. They did an EKG, then we met with the doctor, then he wanted an ultrasound done. Carter was full of smiles throughout the EKG despite all the wires and stickers and he slept through the ultrasound. The tech said he was her best patient of the day! The doc met with us after the ultrasound and said he just has a little pinpoint hole in one of his valves that will eventually close up. So no follow up appts. and he is a healthy little boy! On our way out we saw two little babies that obviously had problems...it definitely made us thankful for a healthy baby! God is good!

1 comment:

DeWitt Family said...

So glad everything went well. I was thinking of you guys and praying for you all day. I know how scary doctors appointments for little ones can be. I think I checked your blog ten times to see if you posted.