Friday, January 30, 2009

Best Buds

This week we got to spend some time with Kathy and Jackson. And since Carter won't walk behind things yet and Jackson loves to we thought why not have Jackson push Carter around!? The boys loved it and it was so funny.

I think the boys stood and played by this toy for a good 20 minutes. It was so cute. They are starting to interact a little bit more (Jackson likes to crawl over Carter) and its pretty entertaining. :)
I forgot to mention that our baby boy turned 10 months this week...I can't believe how FAST time goes. I wish I could pause life sometimes. We went into the doctor on Monday b/c I thought he still had an ear infection but his ears were clear and he was just fussy b/c he is FINALLY getting teeth. One broke through although you can't quite see it you can definitely feel it.
And I know I forgot to post Carter's 9 month pics...it was kind of busy with Florida and everything. But if you want to check them out you can click HERE and click on View Album by Carter's pics and the password is Carter. Liam's are on there too...I am sure you can figure out the password. :)

No comments: