Saturday, September 20, 2008

Apples, apples, and more apples!

Yesterday we went on our annual trip to Crane's Orchards to pick apples. My neighbor Rylee missed out on it last weekend b/c of the rain so she came with us and we picked up Kate, Karinda and Kylie. The three girls love to hang out. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.

Kylie, Rylee, Karinda

We spotted this praying mantis. So cool! Can you see it?

Carter did great in the baby bjorn and just took it all in.

The girls pushing the wagon full.

Rylee showing our full wagon. Overall I took home 73 pounds and Kate had over 100. Monday I am off to make applesauce with my grandma. Yum...can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was just browsing through blogs...i bumped into ur blog...
nice to meet you all.
good day. :)
myself ananth from India,
if you wanna contact me just email me at ananthshenoy@ymail.com